Criteria for Participation
Anyone committed to remaining drug and alcohol-free; following the house expectations; and maintaining employment, apprenticeship and/or entrepreneurial endeavors.
The program provides…
- safe housing in a shared living and democratically-run home
- weekly house meetings with a house lead
- routine mental health counseling
- biweekly meetings with a mentor/life coach
- financial educational sessions
For 200$ weekly recurring program fees, which include housing, furniture, utilities, maintenance, and basic toiletries, along with the supportive services included under program details.